Thursday, May 2, 2013

Insta-Blog - Day 17

Why isn't there a quick, fast, easy way to write a blog?


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself within and as my resistance to writing my blog.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be impatient with myself within and as my process for self-change through writing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only want to write if it is a topic that is readily accessible/easy for me to consider and for which my words flow as quickly as my fingers can type them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself within and as my writing and what I write. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only want to publish solid, thorough blogs wherein I "see" myself "moving" and "progressing."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want this writing process to always be easy. Why would it be easy?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to show up here every day to prove that I can write every day, even though it's okay if I want to or need to take a break.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist continuing in my DIP Lite lessons because I know I am coming up on a whole new dimension of my process through self corrective statements.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be passive in my desteni education such that even when I have topics I want to write about, I feel like I lack some of the readily available tools that I could use to inform my writing and assist me in being self-honest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make my blog my top priority tonight from the motivation point of being seen as being consistent by my new peers rather than spending tonight researching new information that is relevant to some of the points I have been facing but do not yet feel prepared to write about. My priority is my self-change within and as self-honesty, and this blog is a way to record that, but it is not the only way to move forward within that.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to excuse myself from writing a blog tonight because I am "tired" and have "had a long day."

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis