Friday, April 26, 2013

Forgiving Myself - Day 11

Question about SF:
When should I apply it? There are plenty of things I could say I forgive myself for, but it doesn't mean I really do forgive myself... it doesn't mean I'm fully letting it go. Should I still say it as a way of starting/continuing that process? To me the answer seems like yes, but only within self-honesty and not within an automatic response.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to and judge what I see and am becoming more aware of as already existing within myself through my acceptances and allowances.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become depressed and hopeless whenever I feel unstable or see something about myself I don't like.


I want to gain a better understanding of separation. By not liking myself I am separating myself from myself and from life as all as one as equal... right? But I don't really get what exactly that means, what it means that I have all these parts of myself I've separated or categorized as being separate. How did they become separate and how do I put them back together? What does it mean to be one and equal with myself? What does it mean that I am my depression and my elation?


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to sleep all day until it is absolutely necessary that I get up. I thank myself for getting up and writing this.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to retreat when the going gets tough. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to consider turning back and forgetting it all because I identify what I see as too big or too scary. Within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to then go into a place of feeling selfish and petty for caring about my little bullshit when there's so much other shit in the world... in that place I cannot move forward and address any of it. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be overwhelmed by the wall of shit, which is an excuse to resist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to have my hand held.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want someone else to keep me safe... from myself?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to remain on and fuel this rollercoaster of emotions and feelings and energy by recklessly engaging in my highs as if I am invincible or capable of realizing invincibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that time and space are not factors and that I can erase the contents and reactions of my mind simply by merely becoming mildly aware. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge myself when I see that I cannot do this, that I have to take this one step and one breath at a time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suffocate myself with all of this when I am still learning how to breathe.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel sad and want care and tenderness from another person to shoot me back into feeling good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not properly communicate my wants and needs in general, but moreso now because I doubt if I really want them or need them, because I am so busy trying to re-align myself with new principles I don't really understand. Do I have legitimate wants and needs or am I making them up in my mind and reactions?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that my quiet, meek, timid, and often passive-aggressive and manipulative communications of my wants and needs are enough for another person to even understand at all that I want or need anything at all. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be direct. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wait for another person to act on my behalf. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not direct my own internal experience, and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not act on my own behalf. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react negatively with emotions such as anger, resentment, worthlessness, etc. when another person does not meet my needs for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to place my self-worth and my well-being outside myself.


No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis